Berry's asphalt paving base work and top coating includes grading, leveling, prep for drainage, and laying down the base (#57 stone). If the existing lot material is soft underneath, we will need to put down a silt paving cloth.
For asphalt patches, we cut out the soft spots and prepare the patch with a base and optional stone paving clothing. If patching is not the best option, you can opt to overlay the entire lot with a top coating of 1.5-2" of asphalt.
BPCC Asphalt Services Include:
- PAVING - Asphalt & Concrete Paving - Resurfacing - New Construction - Design
- REPAIR - Patching - Crackfilling - Coldmilling - Cement Stabilization - Storm Drain Repair
- MILLING - Removing asphalt and aggregate base
- COATINGS - Sealcoating to keep asphalt surfaces in good working condition
- STRIPING - Linestriping for streets and parking lots
- GRADING/UTILITIES - Grading - Sitework - Utilities
To start our base work, we grade and level the area, allow for proper drainage/pipes/culverts and run conduit. Next, we roll and compact the base surface of asphalt of 2-6" (amount to be specified per job). On the same day, we roll and compact the top coating of 1.5-2".
Edge milling is included in jobs. such as parking lots or sidewalks, in order to adhere and seal to the concrete.
Berry's also offers painting and striping for parking lots. We can add curb stops and signage.
Unsure of how much material you will need for the job? We can give you a free estimate over the phone. You'll need to know the width, length and thickness (in inches or feet) of your concrete pour or material. We are happy to help you determine the approximate yardage needed and delivery costs as well.